Friday, April 24, 2015

Foodie Friday: Sweet Potatoes? Yup!

So I have made it a point to try new things...this was something I never would have done. But I am learning there is a lot of good food out there when I give it a go!

So what is my newest food I am learning to enjoy????

SWEET POTATOES! Yup hell is not freezing over, yes I am eating these on a regular basis-crazyyy!

Here is a quick way to make them:


~Sweet Potato Chips or Fries~

Ingredients:
1-2 large Sweet Potatoes peeled or scrubbed and sliced 1/8 inch thick
1-2 tbsp EVOO
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
(Paprika, cumin and cinnamon are good options if you like)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 400
Drizzle sweet potato slices with oil and salt.
Toss in a bowl or baggie.
Spread a single layer on baking sheet.
Bake until lightly brown, about 20-25 minutes, flipping half way through.
Cool and serve!

No comments :

Post a Comment