Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Revolutionizing Resolutions- The All Access Challenge Pack



Hey hey hey! I am so pumped to announce that Beachbody is rolling out the red carpet this season. As a coach, it is my job to support and motivate people on their health and fitness journey by running online challenge groups.

In January, Team Beachbody has invited me to run a challenge group that enables participants to achieve results while also getting paid through the Beachbody Health Bet!

But if you haven't heard, Team Beachbody likes to raise the standards of health and fitness. This week they announced a revolution in fitness and health with the ALL ACCESS ON DEMAND CHALLENGE PACK available December 27th!

The Annual All-Access Beachbody On Demand membership enables you to TOTAL ACCESS to EVERY PROGRAM available from Beachbody PLUS future releases of any programs!


So....what does that mean?

Starting December 27th, you can received this limited time offer by purchasing either the All Access On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack or an annual membership. 

What's the big deal? Why is this so revolutionary?

Team Beachbody has completely changed the way we view at home workouts. They've taken it from a DVD to an entire experience. Beachbody has been known for results from programs like Insanity and Turbo Fire.  

Now Beachbody is taking this one step further. Beachbody emphasizes and knows the importance of health not just results. Beachbody has been known for raising the standards with products like Shakeology and the Beachbody Performance Line. Instead of focusing on short term goals such as 21  or 30 days, Beachbody is recognizing that health and fitness must be seen as a lifestyle. In order to achieve your goals, you need ALL of the tools and this challenge pack gives you that and more!

What's included in the All Access On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack?

1) One year membership to Beachbody On Demand with all of the content included, plus all future releases

2) Shakeology (Choice of 30 day supply on home direct)

3) Portion Fix System (Eating guide, 7 piece portion control container set, large blue container and shaker cup)

4) Access to all of my online health and fitness focus groups throughout 2017 with 1:1 support and daily motivation

What's the cost involved?

1) The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand + Shakeology Challenge Pack- $199
2) The Annual All Access Beachbody On Demand Membership is $99.95 (this option does not include Shakeology, the portion containers or access to my challenge groups).
3) If you bought a challenge pack between 12/1 and 12/26 you can upgrade to this challenge pack offer for $69 again by using this link www.BODmembershipChange.com on December 27th

What if I already have the Beachbody Club Membership?
Customers and coaches who do not currently have a Beachbody On Demand membership can purchase this membership.

If you are an existing Beachbody On Demand Customer you will HAVE TO CANCEL your current membership by calling customer service at 1-800-470-7870. Once you call and cancel, then you will be price adjusted accordingly. Then, you can complete this form to upgrade to the all access subscription. www.BODMembershipChange.com (You cannot do this until the 27th of December when it is launched).

What workouts are Included?

All content, including digital tools and workouts on Beachbody On Demand including programs like: Core De Force, Cize, PiYo, 21 Day Fix, Country Heat, 22 Minute Hard Corps and Insanity Max 30 PLUS future releases.

Also, you will gain access to things like the Fixate Cooking Show along with every workout calendar and nutritional guides complete with recipes.


How soon will I have access to my account?
Within 24-48 hours after your purchase, you will gain access to your Beachbody On Demand All Access pass!


What is my role as a  Team Beachbody Coach?

Two and a half years ago, I began my journey with Team Beachbody without even knowing it. Because of a friend, I started to invest in Shakeology. At the time, I was struggling with my own health and fitness. It was because of the 21 Day Fix, that I was able to turn around my health and lose the necessary weight to improve my health. Throughout the last three years as a client now turned coach, not only have I lost weight, but I have improved my overall strength and have not only maintained but progressed my results.

As a coach, two years ago, I committed to following a lifestyle and leaving the dieters mindset behind. Now, because of my personal experience and success, I am able to support and guide you in your personal goals. If you're like me, you're busy, probably traveling or working long hours. 

The all access challenge pack gives you the same tools that lead me to success at your fingertips. No need to wait! If you're looking to get started and haven't followed a routine in a long time then the 21 Day Fix is yours! If you're looking to push your limits and build muscle Hammer and Chisel is for you! Cardio is your thing- then Insanity Max 30 is yours! Or are you some who loves MMA, then Core De Force is your jam! Whatever you desire, the entire catalog is YOURS!


2017 IS THE YEAR TO REVOLUTIONIZE RESOLUTIONS!

With the simplified nutrition of Shakeology,  the easy to follow portion fix container system, my personal assistance as your coach and motivator, plus the top rated fitness programs, you truly have everything you need to achieve your goals and turn that dieter mentality into a healthier more fulfilled lifestyle. 

Sooo....what are you waiting for? Are you ready to learn more info? Complete the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours!

Or join my free healthy mentality community --> click here !


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

No comments :

Post a Comment