Sunday, May 24, 2015

Shake and Share Sunday: Vanilla Style

Shakeology seriously has become one of my favorite things to have on a daily basis. I have noticed a huge change in the problems I have with my stomach and a huge change in my energy. I no longer feel that crash feeling while I am at work mid-day. I don't feel sluggish or tired like I did before I started making more of an effort with my nutrition.

I loved being in the lab back in college, I loved doing experiments in chemistry and biology, creating and watching things grow. Making new recipes has become like an experiment for me. I love throwing things together and giving new recipes a try. Sometimes it takes a few times to mix it right and get it to the consistency I want.

Things I always tell my clients when first trying Shakeology is to try a few recipes that intrigue them. I always tell them to mix it with some sort of milk like almond or cashew milk. I never have my clients first mix it with water, especially if they are not used to have shakes. Also, in the beginning I learned that I loved it most when blended with ice with a little vanilla extract.

Nothing makes me happier than finding that go to recipe for the week. Here are a few I personally recommend for the vanilla lovers out there!





No comments :

Post a Comment